I know it may be different here in California

but when we had a car “vanish” from my ex MIL’s house after she passed away I was referred to the Highway Patrol. They tracked it down, it was not operable cause it had been totaled in a wreck but they did prosecute the guy who took it and also investigated the salvage yard. Hope it works out for you.

Sent from Samsung tablet

Anthea, are you sure you are talking to the right jurisdiction? Okmulgee has multiple ones. It would be the area the truck was taken from. So it could be Okmulgee city police, Okmulgee county sheriff, possibly OK Highway Patrol, Creek Nation Light Horsemen, and if
he was far enough north, Tulsa County sheriff, or out toward one of the numerous small towns it would be their police dept. Jan who says yes folks in little bitty Okmulgee there truly are that many law enforcement agencies in OK.